Santa Claus is Coming Town

So excited to show off our Santa Claus's that we made today : ) I absolutely LOVE Deanna Jump's Christmas Unit because it is filled with fun activities for math and literacy.  She is very detailed and knows what the kiddos like!



Something else that I have fallen in love with is the wonderful Rachelle's Holidays Around the World Unit.  This is worth every penny and definitely focuses on the basics and importance of holidays in many countries.  You can click HERE to purchase Units 1 and 2 bundled at a discounted price!

Clogs from the Netherlands

The poinsettia from Mexico 

And just for fun, here is my Lily after her bath yesterday.  Poor thing.. but she's so good : ) And then lets me (tolerates me) blow drying her so she's not a shaking little peanut!

 I also baked cookies... yum! It's always important to take time for yourself (ha, I should take my own advice!) especially around the holidays : ) Take care, love you all!

My Christmas Unit is on Educents right now! 43% off! I hope you can check it out : ) Click HERE if you would love to purchase it on TPT... ho ho ho!