Summer updates

Hello my lovely blogging friends... how is everyone?  I have been extremely busy working and trying to find time to create more and more teacher products... I also have something very exciting to tell each of you! 
I am moving to KINDERGARTEN! I am very, very excited... this consists of me moving schools and teaching a whole new grade level.  I will be working again with my lovely friend, K-2 is Splendid! I am very excited and look forward to working and collaborating with all you fabulous Kindergarten Teachers out there... I have had the help of so many wonderful people, and I appreciate it SO much.

I do want to continue to make products for Grades K-6.. so you will still be seeing upper elementary products as well as primary ;] I am pretty adaptable to every grade level!! Check out my Third Grade Math and ELA Common Core "I Can" Statements and Standards... 317 pages!

I have been working basically 24-7 but I did find time to spend in my family's pool with Zoey :]
I have made a lot of new products to TPT and TN and I hope you can check them out! I don't know about you but I think about Back to School almost every day... and now that I know that I am teaching Kindergarten I am going crazy with ideas!!
 Here are some of my Kindergarten Products... Click on each picture to check them out :] And guess what...the best part is that TWO of them are FREE!!





 Speaking of freebies, I wanted to share a couple amazing freebies that I found that will help you for back to school! and organization!


1. Polka Dotted Labels from Miss Kindergarten [Adorable and editable!]


2, Blend and Digraph Chart from Kelli Bollman [Perfect to print in color and laminate for my kinders!]


3. Chevron Binder Covers from A Year of Firsts [Cute and editable!]