Thinking of Back to School

Hello lovely followers... it's been a while since I have blogged because.. I have been working. 11-12 hour days.  Yikes.  Hmm.. didn't I say I was going to relax a little this summer? Well, I can honestly say I haven't had a single day of relaxation yet.  What? Since the end of June? Cray cray! But you know what, I know it's because we all have to earn a living so I'm okay with it.  I just hope that I get at least a few day vacay with Mike in August... hopefully ;]

Besides summer school (which I love.. I have a wonderful group of 13 soon to be second graders!) I have been tutoring like crazy.  Another one of my loves.  That one-on-one time with children is so special and I have been doing it for years and years now (and I'm only 27!) I love watching them grow and achieve their goals.. I may be "hard" on them, but consistency, challenges, and engaging activities are what makes learning and teaching so wonderful.

I also wanted to show you the facebook page I belong to that I am in love with!  It's called Teacher Made Freebies and it has what it says.. teacher made freebies!! ;] Please make sure you go "Like" our page to keep up with the latest freebies...it's definitely a wonderful resource!  I don't have too much time to post each day, but the talented ladies that I work with are amazing.  Check it out by clicking HERE!

I wanted to feature some of my dearest friends and their amazing Back to School products!! I am getting ready to shop shop shop in August :] Check out my store on TPT and my store on TN to see if there's anything that you want to wishlist!

The fabulous Brittney from Miss Teacher Resources 101 has a wonderful Teacher Lesson Plan Book and Organizer and guess what... it's owl and polka dots! One of my favorites!! :]

Another product to wishlist is based on one of the most popular and greatest books used today :] The Kissing Hand!  Jennifer from Teaching with Grace has this fabulous back to school product that can be found here!

It is my pleasure to introduce Mary from Teaching With a Mountain View.. who is absolutely amazing and has been an inspiration to me for a long time.  Her products are always on point!  Check out her Back to School Task Cards :]

Lovely Molly from Elementary Lesson Plans has a wonderful Back to School Activity Pack for Grades 3-5! It comes with posters, questions, word search, and much more! Check it out!
 

My friend Carly from First Grade Fabulousity has a Parent Communications Binder  that would be very useful for any teacher who needs a little more organization.  Definitely check out this product!
 

Darling Sarah from Primarily Au-Some has these beautiful Classically Chevron Labels!  I can't wait to use them in my own classroom this year... it comes in 2 different sizes to fit your needs.  So cute! [Who doesn't love Chevron?!]

Aimee from Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks (her blog is adorable you have to check it out!) has this very cute Back to School product featuring a Getting to Know You Jar :) Perfect and adaptable to multiple grades!


Sweet Ashley from Flying High in First Grade has this adorable pack for 2nd grade - 10 literacy and math centers for back to school.. second grade teachers, it'll be hard to resist! First grade teachers, she has one for first as well ;)


Talented Cara from The Teacher's Backpack has this ADORABLE Pencil Person Craftivity.  Honestly, I might have to snag this for myself this year... how absolutely adorable.

Sweet Lisa from Growing Firsties has her amazing Common Core Crunch products... check out her Common Core Crunch for September full of ELA and Writing printables!

The wonderful Ciera from Adventures of Room 129 has Going for the Goals: Procedure Lesson Goal Sheets that is focuses on something so important - goals for kids.  I love this and you will too!


My lovely girl Katie from KTP on TPT has a fun Back to School Color by Word FREEBIE! Be sure to download this cute activity and leave her some love :]

:) Have a wonderful day!!