Favorite Pins Friday

It is so difficult for me to remember to blog on Fridays [because usually by then my mind is mush], but who doesn't love Doodle Bugs Five for Friday? Since Kacey is taking a well-deserved break for the month of July, the wonderful Cara from The First Grade Parade is taking over with a fun Pinterest linky called "Favorite Pins Friday."  I hope you enjoy and find some fun pins!

 My first TEACHING pin comes from the blog "Teach with Picture Books" and it's all about one of my favorite books, Enemy Pie and how to establish a classroom community at the start of school.  Love it !
Pinned Image 

Another teaching pin that I absolutely adore is also about Back to School... What the Teacher Wants has this adorable Owl Pack out for classroom decor that I want to save up and possibly get my room.. look how cute!! Rachelle literally has the best resources :]
What the Teacher Wants!: All Over Owls {Classroom Decor}  Great beginning of the year pack!! 

 Onto PRINTABLE pins.. I love this summer pin to give you ideas of what you should try and accomplish this summer - fun things include going to the beach, bowling, going to the library, and collecting tadpoles.  Fun ideas to do by yourself or with your kids :]
100 things to do this summer..free printable
Another printable pin that is FREE pin stripe paper in many different colors.. These come from Mel Stampz :] I love the color scheme below!

Pinned Image 

 I love clothes.. literally obsessed with fashion.  If I had more money I would be so fashionable.. but I can dream on Pinterest, right? Here are a few of my favorite outfits:

Blue is my favortie color, but there's just something so pretty about a bright (or light) blue... I have been on a tan kick lately, and I just think this outfit goes so pretty together!
Love this whole outfit, too cute! 
I love color, and this bright green dress would be very flattering for my short height, and average weight.  I love the poof in it and the green is fabulous!

Cute!

And finally I bring to you one of my favorite designs... polka dots!! I feel like I can't have too many of them and this dress is just adorable and I recently bought one that looks exactly like it :]
Pinned Image 

I hope you enjoyed my pins... I am off to a wedding :] Please follow me on Pinterest!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!