Fourth of July sale

 

I am linking up with Latoya from Flying into First Grade for my 4th of July sales :] I am actually having a sale July 3-5 aaand at my Teacher's Pay Teacher's store and my Teacher's Notebook store.  20% both :]

I have been staying up late nights for the past week and a half (I'm talking 1am to 3am)... and I have revamped almost all my products.. just wanted to share with you some of my favs!!

Teacher's Guide Unit went from 50 pages to 80 pages :] Perfect for new teachers to help them stay organized.  Click HERE for TPT and HERE for TN!

 My Summer Math Pack is perfect practice for students going into 4th grade to review with them and teach them Common Core concepts that will help get them ready for 4th grade! Click HERE for TPT and HERE for TN!

I fixed up my Colonial Life unit to a better font - so I hope you enjoy this new revision :] Click HERE for TPT and HERE for TN!

 My "pride and joy", my ELA 4th Grade Common Core Pack that I absolutely love.. contains posters, games, and worksheets to use with your 4th graders or review with your 5th graders.  Click HERE on TPT and click HERE on TN!