Happy Thanksgiving and Adopt a Family

Happy Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for with all of my loved ones.  I am so happy to be 28 years old and to have learned so much and have worked so hard just over the past few years.  I am thankful for growing and learning from mistakes.  I still continue on my journey and I know that God has a place for me in life.  I am so thankful for all of you that have helped me on my teaching journey as well... it has been truly wonderful.

Here are a few things me and my kids have done over the past week for Thanksgiving :]

 First of all since my kiddos learned all of their letter sounds, we had an Alphabet Celebration! They stomped on balloons to find a letter of the alphabet and we celebrated with songs of  that specific letter.  We made Chicka Chicka Boom Boom trees with the letters in their names, and we made words with scrabble cheezits! They had a lot of fun : )
 We made Thanksgiving Wreaths and with the extra paint I made a special tree for one of my kiddos in the classroom... I never like to waste ;)
 


 My adorable sweeties also made their own butter for Thanksgiving! I made them corn muffins (which they HOUSED.. so cute!) They were so proud and I was so proud for them :]
 Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Chanukah Everyone!!

Stay Tuned for the Cyber Monday and Tuesday Sale on TPT :] I will be having my sale through Wednesday as well... If you go Black Friday shopping tomorrow, be careful! I will be going with my bestie like we always do...one of our favorite days of the year xoxo
 (Cute graphic made from the amazing Jennifer Jones from Hello Literacy)


I also wanted to express that I am doing an Adopt a Family for a single mom of 4 children - nursery, pre k, 2nd grade, and 4th grade... I am taking donations to my Paypal account to make their holiday season wonderful.  This mommy always has a smile on her face, has a heart of gold, but also no family to help support her.  If you would like any more information please ask, I didn't want to be to specific in case she looks at my blog [which I figure she doesn't, hehe] 
My paypal e-mail is Laur1110@yahoo.com .... even a few dollars help.  If you do decide to donate, do not hesitate to e-mail me for any teacher product you would like from my store.  Bless you all! XO