December 2013 Line up


It's the most Wonderful Time of the Year! So while your kids are jingle belling and everyone yelling "Be Of Good Cheer"! Stop by The Reading Frenzy and enjoy a bit of holiday cheer as I dedicate the month to The Holidays. Stop by and get your fill of tasty recipes, holiday novels, author interviews, reviews and what's on every wish list my annual Best 20 novels of the year.







I'm also happy to announce my December featured read is ON!!!!! And author Paula Brackston will be joining in for our read of The Winter Witch

Reading Schedule:
Week One- December 9-15 Chapters 1-6
Week Two-December 16-22 Chapters 7-13
Week Three-December 23-29 Chapters 14-end







Monday December 2nd       I'll be starting off this special month with my re-issued from last year interview with Sal Lizard as he tells us all about Being Santa Claus and of course my review will be included!








Tuesday December - 3rd    Author interview and GIVEAWAY another great offering by Oceanview Publishing









Wednesday December 4th  Author Interview-Don't miss this interview with super Geek and Quirk Books own Eric Smith


December 31st              An Unexpected Grace author interview perfect feel good novel for the end of the year









The following have not been given specific dates so you better watch out for them!!

And there will be some unexpected gift giving GIVEAWAYS TOO!

Mistleto Baby by Donna Hill

The Snow Day Anthology          I have all three authors contributing interviews Yay Me!

A Madaris Bride for Christmas  by prolific author Brenda Jackson

And now I'd like to celebrate the season
With both Harlequin
Series that I review for
RT Magazine
By sharing with you my reviews courtesy RT
And author interviews

A Maverick Under the Mistletoe  By Brenda Harlen

n Early Christmas Gift                 by Susan Crosby

Her Holiday Prince Charming        by Christine Flynn

The Maverick's Christmas Baby       by Victoria Pade

Twas The Week Before Christmas       by Oliva Miles


Million Dollar Christmas Proposal           by Lucy Monroe


Holiday Royale                                          by Christine Rimmer

And don't forget the year end
 Pièce de résistance

My 20 Best Books of 2013


So if you should happen upon one of these  make sure you give him room for take off!

I hope everyone has the happiest of whatever holiday you celebrate   

And May it culminate  with the Happiest of New Years and here's to a GREAT 2014