Weather, Apples, and Freebies

Hello from the world of Kindergarten! We have been studying weather, and I just had share this adorable FREEBIE with you from the fantastic Laura Martin : ) This can be used with many grade levels depending on what you would like them to learn (and write) about each weather word! Some of my kinders' writing is really coming along, and they thought of each definition by themselves.  They were so proud!
 

Who doesn't love Cara Carroll? She is so talented and friendly, and oh so cute! I LOVED her Write the Room activities! My kids enjoyed finding the words around the room as something fun to do!  It really motivates some of my friends that don't love writing yet : )

Deanna Jump, an inspiration, a star! She has the best products, you have to agree! Her Halloween Math and Literacy Unit is just as fabulous as all of her others... I know she is so successful because each holiday or themed unit is just as creative and great as the next.  Thank you Deanna for making Kindergarten so wonderful for me and my children this year!
  

Check out my TPT STORE for my updated products and newly listed ones.. there are a few great Kinder freebies too! : ) 

And just a little side note, my coworkers and I got a Keurig, and these Half-Caff's are PERFECT for me.... yay! : ) Hope everyone is enjoying their October!

Here's my little baby Lily.. she's getting so big! I love her so much and I am so blessed to have her : )